MEMBERS’ CODE OF ETHICS
This Code of Ethics of EBA members has been adopted by the EBA Board. The aim of the Code of ethics is to define Members’ ethical behaviour and code of conduct.
Members of the European Business Association are commited to:
2. Safe Environment: Members are committed to a violence-free work environment, and will not tolerate any level of violence or the threat of violence in dealings with each other or third parties.
3. Confidentiality: Members must respect confidential information regarding other members and the association.
4. Environment: Members are committed to complying with environmental, health and safety laws and regulations. Members engaged in activities detrimental to the environment or public health may be excluded at the sole discretion of the board.
5. Bribery and corruption: Members are prohibited to engage in any form of bribery and corruption in their business and personal life.
6. Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Members will commit to engaging in CSR activities beneficial to the wider Georgian society;
7. Fair Competition: Members commit to fair and equal conditions for businesses in Georgia, while leaving space for innovation, unified standards, and the development of small businesses
8. IPR: Members will respect and comply with intellectual property rights;
9. Government Relations: Members will seek to develop constructive relations with state and regional government bodies to achieve a positive business climate.
The EBA Board shall be entitled exclude members who violate the Code of Ethics subject to an intial written warning issued by the Chair.