Company Introduction: Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a world leader in International Testing, Inspection and Certification services. Bureau Veritas Georgia entity is a subsidiary of Bureau Veritas Services SAS (100.00% Shareholder). We help our clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility (QHSE). Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
– 78,000 qualified workforce (experts, engineers and supporting staff)
– 1400 offices and 340 laboratories in 140 countries
– 400,000 clients
– 8 global businesses with leadership positions
– 2019 revenue: €5.1 billion euro
– Bureau Veritas is a listed company on the Euronext Paris stock.